Step-by-Step Guides to Recommended Ergonomic Assessment Tools
An effective ergonomics improvement process requires a systematic approach for conducting ergonomic risk assessments for every job in the workplace. Download our step-by-step guides to learn how to conduct risk assessments using each tool.
- pdfNIOSH Lifting Equation
- pdfREBA: Rapid Entire Body Assessment
- pdfREBA Worksheet
- pdfRULA: Rapid Upper Limb Assessment
- pdfRULA Worksheet
- pdfSnook Tables: Push, Pull, Carry, Lift/Lower
- pdfWISHA Lifting Calculator
- pdfHand-Arm Vibration
Free Collection of Workplace Athlete Handouts
If the employees at your company use their bodies to earn a living, then they are what we call workplace athletes. They need to be educated and trained accordingly. Download a collection of one-page educational handouts to teach the workplace athletes under your care to adopt good work practices and healthy lifestyle habits.
- pdfProper Lifting Techniques
- pdfTeam Lifting Guidelines
- pdfReport Early Warning Signs
- pdfShoulder Injury Prevention
- pdfWrist Injury Prevention
- pdfErgonomics 101
- pdfErgonomics Principle – Maintain Neutral Posture
- pdfOffice Ergonomics
- pdfRest and Recovery
MSD Prevention 101 Course
Musculoskeletal Disorders (MSDs) are common and costly injuries, but they don’t have to be. The 8 short lessons in the MSD Prevention 101 Training Course lay the foundation for building a process to prevent MSDs in a consistent and predictable way.
A Step-by-Step Guide to Job Rotation
Learn how to quickly and easily create effective job rotation schedules.
- pdfA Step-by-Step Guide to Job Rotation
A Safety Leader’s Guide to Warm-up Stretching
Are your workplace athletes ready for work? A well-designed and executed Work Readiness System ensures they are. Learn more in the Ergonomics Plus ebook on workplace stretching and warm-up.
- pdfWarm-up Stretching Ebook
Is Recommended Exercise an OSHA Recordable Injury?
Learn the difference between therapeutic and preventive exercise, and how to keep your early intervention efforts compliant.
- pdfIs Exercise an OSHA Recordable Injury?
Office Ergonomics Checklist
Properly designed computer workstations help team members feel comfortable and can increase their productivity. Download our free office ergonomics checklist and ensure your employees’ workstations are set up correctly.
- pdfOffice Ergonomics Checklist